Ceramic Support Media / Ceramic Bed Support Media / Alumina Ball
High alumina content: 92%, 95%, 99%
Size Range Offering (mm): 3, 6, 8, 10, 13, 19, 25, 38, 50, 76, 100
We can also supply customized sizes according to customer requirements.
1. The high aluminum material is able to withstand temperatures as high as 1400°C, while low aluminum balls can only withstand temperatures lower than 1,000°C.
2. This material is purer with fewer impurities, and thus, will not interfere with the gas reaction in the reaction tower.
3. The high alumina ceramic’s density if 3.6, making it more solid.
4. With a Mohs hardness of 7.9, the crush resistance and compressive strength are better than other similar products.
High alumina support balls are widely used in chemical reactions for temperatures higher than 1200°C. They are often used as a catalyst, absorbent, desiccant, and drying agent in petroleum, chemicals, fertilizer, natural gas and environmental protection industries. As a catalyst reactor coverage tower packing material and support, the primary performance of the alumina balls is to increase the distribution of gas or liquid, as well as support and protect the intensity of the low strength activity catalyst.
1. The inlet of raw materials.
2. The raw materials are distributed using the inert balls and are sent to the catalyst area.
3. Secondary raw materials are formed after contact with the catalyst.
4. All secondary raw materials pass through the inert balls and flow to the next process.
|Performance Index||92 series||95 series||99 series|
|Water Absorption (%)||< 0.01||< 0.01||< 0.01|
|Self-Wear Rate||< 0.01%(24h)||< 0.01%(24h)||< 0.01%(24h)|